2023 Manufacturer of the Year Nomination Form
The South Florida Manufacturer Association’s (SFMA) Manufacturer of the Year Award celebrates and honors excellence from an operational excellence standpoint. Take this opportunity to recognize one or more high-performing manufacturing companies by nominating to the SFMA’s Award process. Nominations are easy to complete! No write-ups are needed and simply fill out the form below to make your official nomination. The deadline to submit a nomination is December 31, 2022.
The award ceremony will be held on June 22, 2023 at the Signature Grand in Davie, Florida.
Who is Eligible to be Nominated?
- Any manufacturing company that has their manufacturing operations located in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Indian River, Okeechobee, Martin, or St Lucie counties.
- It is not necessary for a company to be a member of a regional manufacturing association to be eligible.
Prior Winners: Prior winners are eligible as long as they were not a winner of either the 2021 or 2022 Award.
- 2021 Winners: Biorep Technologies, PYURE, Fanatics, and Stryker
- 2022 Winner: CellAntenna Corp., Captiva Containers, FK Irons, A-1 Industries
Who is Eligible to Make a Nomination?
- Any organization (e.g., industry group, chamber, supplier, customer, workforce or economic development organization, government organization, individuals, other manufacturers, etc..) can make one or more nomination.
- Self-nominations by a manufacturing company are also accepted as long as they meet the above listed eligibility.
Please complete each of the below fields to complete your nomination. Don’t forget to hit the “Submit” button at the end of this form to make the official nomination.